Under the federal law known as ERISA, employees’ 401(k) retirement plan accounts must be handled with utmost prudence and care.
Unfortunately this is not always the case.
Too often 401(k) accounts are mismanaged in the following ways:
• excessive middleman fees;
• corporate misdeeds that negatively impact company stock in employees’ accounts;
• fees charged to employees when they should be paid by employers;
• kickbacks to employers and plan sponsors; and
• lack of diversified investment choices at the lowest costs.
Together with our co-counsel, we've represented thousands of employees nationwide in their pursuit of Justice and Accountability.
Contact us to find out if you qualify.