Retirement Plan Claims
Under the federal law known as ERISA, employees’ 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan accounts must be handled with utmost prudence and care. Unfortunately this is not always the case.
Common violations include:
• excessive middleman fees;
• corporate vioations that negatively impact company stock in employees’ retirement accounts;
• fees charged to employees when they should be paid by employers;
• kickbacks to employers and plan sponsors; and
• lack of diversified investment choices at the lowest costs.
Together with our co-counsel, we represent thousands of employees in their pursuit of justice. Contact us today and see if you qualify.
Tell Us About Your Case
Your information is CONFIDENTIAL.