Proven Track Record for Thousands of Clients | Pay Nothing Unless You Win
To safeguard employees’ 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plan accounts, Congress passed the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, or ERISA. The Act imposes strict fiduciary duties of loyalty and prudence on employers and other plan fiduciaries.
ERISA requires employees’ 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plan accounts be handled with utmost prudence and care.
Unfortunately, that’s not always the case.
• overpriced and underperforming funds are offered, instead of substantially similar less expensive and better performing funds;
• lack of diversified investment choices at the lowest costs;
• excessive management fees;
• fees charged to employees when they should be paid by employers;
• unreasonable kickbacks to employers and plan sponsors.
Together with our co-counsel, we've represented thousands of employees nationwide in their pursuit of Justice and Accountability.
Contact us to find out if you qualify.